Do you feel comfortable your communications spend is focused on what grows sales?
Translate your marketing challenges into key communications jobs.
See key communications channels you should use. Instantly.
Great accomplishment starts with a specific destination in mind
After working on several hundred communications campaigns over a 20-year period, we recognize that there is always an opportunity for better performance.
We noticed a dominant focus on the right message and the best media channels. Yet, far less time is invested in aligning business needs with communications tasks.
This means that people may be trying to perfect messages and media for communications tasks that are not even a priority. They may be focusing on what is less relevant while neglecting communications tasks that would have a greater effect on sales and brand-building.
As a result, time and money are wasted and they do not get the necessary results.
This is what our clients had to say after using it
This is how it works
- Translates your marketing challenges into priority communications tasks and communications channel options.
- Gives you a recommendation that is customized exactly for your specific challenges.
Tested. Based on communications strategists’ experiences, gained over 20 years, across multiple industries.
- Automated and web-based. Get the advice when and where you need it.
- See exactly what to focus on, regardless of whether the communications tasks and channels are paid for or free to use.
- Lessen the risk of misusing your money and time on lower priority communications tasks.
HOW DO I TRANSFORM COMMUNICATIONS TASKS INTO A ROAD MAP I CAN IMPLEMENT?
We automate this process for you as part of our Communications Profiler.
The priority communications tasks are converted into a guide that will highlight the key media channel types that are likely to work best for you.
That way you know what matters before implementing the messaging yourself or asking someone to do it for you. Use what works best for your circumstances.
Create a checklist of communications channels that you can use to grow sales
- Need to link communications channels with the objectives of your communications campaign?
- Use our free checklist to link communications channels to priority communications tasks that you have identified yourself. There are 24 communications tasks to choose from and a variety of communications channels to fulfill each task.
- Access a free guide to see what each of the 24 communications tasks is and get descriptions of why each one could be relevant to you.
- You will be emailed a final list. This combines the communications channels you have chosen to complete, broken up by the communications tasks you have selected, such as Creating Awareness, Developing a Call to Action, or Grow Communities.
Create a checklist of what makes your business stand out from competitors.
Why should customers buy from you instead of your competitors?
It’s a question that many business owners have difficulty answering with precision. This may be because we are often unable to describe what that special thing is in this age of imitation.
To assist you, we have put together some of the best thinking around differentiation, including aspects of service quality that help create it. It is available in a free online list.
It describes over 30 areas of your business so you can confirm where you believe you are differentiated using a checklist. It shouldn’t take you longer than 15 minutes to complete.
Once you’re done, it will email you a list of your strengths and opportunities for improvement based on your responses. Very useful for a variety of reasons including choosing the content of your communications.
If you would rather get the full benefit right now, the Communications Profiler can be experienced immediately.
Industries where clients have used our services
Consumer Durable Goods
Packaged Consumer Goods
Importing & Distribution